2. Work on your section of your group's product redo. Due Tuesday, November 2nd!!!
***IT WOULD BE WORTHY TO DECIDE WHAT YOU ARE CREATING AND THEN
YOUTUBE TYPES OF THOSE PRODUCTS TO SEE A WELL-EXECUTED PRODUCT
a. Possible Product Types...Be CREATIVE to the MAXXX!!!
1. Students' Choices...put into a Glog
a. Whatever you choose....if should reflect originality and creativity!!!!
b. The audience should be engaged and learn insight into the author
1. Music Video or Remix
2. Digitally Narrated Animation
3. Mock TV show....style-wise...include an opening, the actual show, and upcoming
4. I urge you NOT to do parodies because the content is NOT light and poorly
translates into comedy unless you are doing a satire or dark comedy.
6. Movie Trailer
7. Creative Book Review
9. ??? Student Choice ???
b. Product Content
1. Relevant/Essential life facts that translate into Crane's writing or gives the audience
further understanding of the type of person Crane was
2. Well-developed analysis of his writing style
3. Dissection and explanation of samples from his writing (novels, poetry, etc.)
4. ??? Student Choice ???
c. Don't make "Rookie Mistakes..." because the ante goes up second quarter. You
should always be thinking about your audience FIRST!
1. Have a consistent theme and/or color scheme
2. Link the topics together
3. Mood music..NO LYRICS....ORIGINAL SONGS
4. Large, meaningful images
5. Well-Timed narration
6. Varied movement
1. Group Leader Evaluation
2. Group Member Evaluation
3. Overall Product Grade
You made an original product. You watched the products and reviewed each. It was critiqued by outside sources. You watched the other block's products. You then analyzed their products. You now know what you should and should not do. Now take this opportunity to play into your strengths and make something WORTHY.