Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Friday, November 19, 2010
DUE DATE CHANGE!!!!
The only project due on 11/24 will be the Thematic Causes Digitally Narrated Product (DNP).
We will be having a work day on Monday.
Tuesday we will be the peer review and refinement day. You should have MOST of your project done. For the morning class, prospective student will be present in the morning.
The metaphor picture will be due Friday, December 3rd.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
You should be working on your Thematic Causes of the Civil War Digitally Narrated Product AND your Visual Metaphor of yourself. BOTH are due Wednesday, 11/24.
1. Please do not include a face.
2. BE CREATIVE!!!!
3. Don't show ANYONE what you are doing (in class)
4. You are filling up the WHOLE paper EXCEPT for a spot that YOUR FACE would be.
5. Did I mention be creative??? It should be representative of the PERSON YOU REALLY ARE.
BOTH ARE DUE WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 24TH!!!!
Friday, November 12, 2010
Please add a comment to share resources for your classmates.
I have posted a comment below to get you started. When you share a resource, please provide a short description, so students know what to expect by going to that site.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Block I Homework:
1. Come to school with your Stephen Crane project ready (exported and in your exported products folder). It must be uploaded to your Before Brother Fought Brother web page before you leave.
2. Come dressed to impress.
3. Have your debate ready to rock!
Monday, November 1, 2010
Debaters - walk into class with your team's entire debate (constructive, cross examination, and rebuttal with a conclusion) on a Google Doc. If you have sections that are incomplete, you need to finish it tonight.
Evaluators - Complete 2-3 more constructives. Please bring these ready to turn in tomorrow.
Start gathering your dress clothes. You may bring them in tomorrow and I will store them in the closet.
ALL BLOCK I STUDENTS - Stephen Crane redos are due on Wednesday. Please come with it already exported and each student should have it loaded to their Civil War (Before Brother Fought Brother) webpage within their :)DLC7 website.